Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Michael Freakin Phelps


I got to watch some of the Juegos Olympicos en Espanol tonight. Man, I love Michael Phelps. I'm not sure which is more artistic, watching Rafa slide about the clay hitting ridiculous backhands or witnessing Phelps jet through the water in an elastic porpoise manner. Both are so beautiful and amazing to watch. I could watch them for hours. What a beast Phelps is. Do work Baltimore, do work, son! I wish I could have watched that relay race live. That was freakin unbelieveable. Jason Lezak is totally responsible for that one. That was a different type of swimming than I have ever seen. (I wanted to put a picture of Phelps reaction to the U.S. squeaking out the Gold, but it is a touch homoerotic and so I went with a more conservative one.)

No comments: